Monday, February 16, 2009

Many Congratulations!

Its been a very baby week for us!  First, we'd like to congratulate Kelly and Torry on the birth of their son Nathaniel Ross.  Little Nate rounds out the trio for me, Heather and Kelly as the three college roommates now have three fabulous sons.  Hopefully they'll all be buddies and if we keep our fingers crossed, perhaps they will be college roommates too.

I just got off the phone with Galen who reported that Jessica gave birth to their second daughter at noon today.  They were still deciding on names but I put in my vote for Vivienne Grace Antle.  We'll see what ends up on her birth certificate.  Joel and I determined that we are the root cause for the Antle babies to be born as little Sofie was born just after our wedding and we had planned to see Jess and Galen yesterday afternoon when they called to say they were heading to the hospital instead.

We're having dinner tonight with our friends Wassim and Erin.  Poor Erin is 1 day overdue with their daughter so perhaps we will have the same effect on them!

Brice hit the 10 week mark and is now over 15lbs.  This week he has found his smile, his laugh and his hands and is now enjoying shoving his fists into his mouth whenever he gets the chance.  We still are having some issues on the sleeping front but I'm remaining optimistic that he'll surprise us in the very near future by sleeping through the night.  

Here are some photos of Brice from this week:

Still a little apprehensive when it comes to his crib:
Chilling out in his new "big boy" stroller:


Brice loves his evening bath. We made sure to hide all the parts to keep this blog rated PG.

As I mentioned, Brice has found his smile.  Here he is showing it off:
All the babies doing tummy time during my mommy/baby yoga class.  There were eight babies this week and we were commenting that this is what that mother of the octuplets has to look forward too.  Wow!  


1 comment:

AJ said...

Oh my goodness! He's so freaking tall! And I cannot wait to make him smile. Next trip I take will be to see you guys!