Monday, April 6, 2009

Brice eats oatmeal and relaxes in the grass. Tough life for a baby.

First, here are some photos from the last two weeks:

For some reason, Brice looks like an angry teenager to me in this photo (clicky for larger view).

Brice loves his blue cow towel.  Brice says, "Mooooo!"
So we had a couple of firsts of the weekend.  Brice ate an entire bowl of oatmeal cereal on Sunday.   Joel and his parents actually got him started while I slept in a little and I woke up to the sound of hysterical laugher coming from our kitchen.  The oatmeal was all over Brice, the high chair, Joel, the exersaucer.  We were a mess!

The sun finally came out and after a nice walk at the beach, Brice and I played for a bit in the front yard.  We have a lot of foot traffic so we were watching the walkers, the dogs... Brice was very chatty.  At one point, I even get him on camera and it sounds like he's saying "I love you!"  Clearly he's babbling, but let me believe he's telling his dear old mother that he loves her, mkay?!?

Here's some video of both... I spliced it together for easy viewing:

No comments: