Monday, January 12, 2009

No sleep till Brooklyn

When Brice was first born, we used to sing "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" by the Beastie Boys to him because every time I would begin to feed him, he would fall asleep.  Needless to say, we have created a monster.  Between Brice's nighttime fussiness and daytime energy, I would assume that he is getting no more than 9 hours of sleep per day.  The "baby bible" that I've been referring to says they should be sleeping about 18 hours a day at this point.  Where oh where is my good sleeper!  I guess I got the good eater and the mediocre sleeper in the bunch.

In true mommy fashion, I decided to document all of the places where Brice is not sleeping. Here are some of my favorites.  

I will not sleep with my Auntie Jill (and yes, I am wearing my Kiss t-shirt)

I will not nap in my Moses basket.

I will not nap in my swing.
Papa will sleep in the chair though.


Finally, I decided to sleep with Auntie Jill, but only when Uncle Andy lets me talk on his iPhone.

No comments: