Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekly Update... a little early!

How far along? 18 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: Dr. Pendyala told me that I gained 5lbs since my last appointment 4 weeks ago. I really have no idea how much I gained before that so lets just call it 10lbs total to date.
Maternity clothes? Still maternity pants and unfortunately, I haven't had a spare second to go shopping for anything new. Perhaps this weekend?
Best moment this week: Brice walking! No doubt about it. He goes back and forth between two people, walks between the ottoman and the tv and is in general, a crazy man. I love it!
Symptoms: I'm tired. Even with Brice sleeping, I still feel as though I need another couple of hours.
Movement: Still flutters and still few and far between.
Food cravings: Buffalo wings... still.
Gender? We had our big ultrasound yesterday and we can now confirm H2 is a GIRL! Joel was totally right. Our little girlie was sleeping on her tummy (just like Brice). She weighed in at 9 oz and the doctor told us all the measurements came back just fine. She's in the 75th percentile for size at this particular moment, however they did tell us that the size fluctuates so much at this point so we shouldn't really read into it. We're so excited to be having a little girl. One of each! How wonderful!
Sleep: I'm totally sleeping. Last night I dreamt that I was going to the prom with Matt Saracen from Friday Night Lights but that I was dressed in some crazy leopard print dress and hairdo ala Mrs. Robinson. Weird!
Belly Button in or out? Half out now. I hate this. T-shirt wearing becomes difficult.
What I miss: Knowing what in my closet will fit on any given day. Sushi. Eating slowly at a restaurant.
Weekly Wisdom: Smooch your kiddos and your significant other every day if you can. Last week I spent a lot of time watching and reading clips from the 9/11 memorials. Just makes me want to reach out and give Joel and Brice a SQUEEZE!
Milestones: Its not baby related but we've got major construction working going on at our house. If the electricians can finish the heat and recessed lights by Friday, I'll consider that to be a major milestone!

No comments: