Monday, June 9, 2008

Blondie or Bruce?

In honor of Kelly, I have added in the boy vs girl poll to the upper left corner of the blog. Feel free to wager your guess. You've got 44 days to wait to see if you are right or wrong. Enjoy!

I'll add the new belly picture when I get home tonight too. Personally, I think I just look like I ate an entire 1 pound bag of peanut M&Ms. Oh wait, I did. My theory is that peanut M&Ms actually check two food group boxes: 1) protein and 2)dairy. Please don't forward this on to Paul Burka, Jill Ladd or Constantine because I'd be upset to hear an actual doctor's view on this. Let me live the lie (and yes mom, I ate a salad for lunch).

Finally, I heard a great (old) song this morning that made me think of Kelly, the poll, and of course, my parents. Here's a link to Bruce Springsteen doing Jersey Girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4e0WrBsXbE

No comments: