Monday, June 30, 2008

Our trip to Lake George

I finally uploaded the pictures from our trip to Lake George with Heather, Chris and Alexander (yes, Heather I will send you the link to Shutterfly). I thought I'd share some photos with you all of the Amato's beautiful home and our nice, relaxing weekend. Alexander enjoyed the ride on the boat... and Heather enjoyed Alexander taking a nap!
Here is Alexander giving me a little lesson on what's to come...

Alexander also taught Joel the fine art of the snuggle. I'm in the captain's chair (as it should be).


I'll post some more pictures after our festivities this weekend. Looks like we'll have a full house with the Amatos, Kelly, the McNeills, the Juviler/Greifenbergers and others joining us for the fireworks on Thursday. Happy early 4th of July!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Don't let any of them fall!

You should just keep Shamus all locked up...LOL