Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

We leave for vacation on Saturday, so this post will have to suffice until we return. Joel and I celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary on August 9. I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by.

Little do many of you know, however, that our day of meeting anniversary (bet you didn't think those existed) is August 7. That's right, folks. Joel and I met almost 4 years ago today at a stinky bar on the Upper West Side. In honor of our 4 year anniversary, I thought I would share with you a couple of photos from that first night that we met. Okay, we were a little skinnier back then and yes, that is a blow up doll that we are holding (it was part of a scavenger hunt, people).



When Heather sent this photo to me back on August 8, 2004, the caption underneath read Joel and Erica - Norwalk "friends." How right she was!

Happy (almost) anniversary Joel. I love you!

No comments: