Sunday, November 30, 2008

Still no baby...

Just wanted to give everyone a quickie update. We've reached the 39 week mark and still no baby. I had a few pretty painful contractions last night but they never got any closer than 15 minutes apart and by midnight, they were gone. Nothing whatsoever today. We went to Best Buy and bought a new video camera, so Joel has been messing around with it all day, including videotaping me on the toilet... have I mentioned how lucky he is that I am huge and can't move very quickly?

Anyway, we're heading back to the doctor tomorrow at 11:40 a.m. for another ultrasound and visit with Dr. Pandeala. It'll be interesting to see how much Baby Harvill has grown in three weeks. At this point, I am so uncomfortable that I would really like them to start the induction process tomorrow, if possible. I know I've survived 39 weeks of this, but for some reason, this last week has been really difficult. We're both suffering from cabin fever as the weather has been pretty horrible and we're a little afraid of migrating too far from Norwalk... you know, Murphy's Law.

So stay tuned... I'll post an update as soon as I get back tomorrow.

No comments: